The accredited Phlebotomy Certificate Program at Bismarck State College, Bismarck, ND is a two-semester program with a total of 24 curriculum credits. This program consists of one semester of courses at the college, plus a four-week clinical rotation at one of the laboratories of the Q&R Clinic/ Medcenter One Health Systems in Bismarck, Mandan, or Dickinson, or at Mid-Dakota Clinic and St. Alexius Medical Center in Bismarck. Students who successfully complete the two-semester program will earn a program certificate and be qualified to take a national certification exam. The Phlebotomy Tech Program at Bismarck State College, Bismarck, ND has a limited enrollment of ten students per year. Selection depends upon early date of application as well as academic preparation. This is a demanding program. Successful students are those who are highly disciplined, self-motivated, self-reliant and capable of working independently. An interview is required prior to acceptance into the program.
Bismarck State College, Bismarck, ND
- Phone: 220-224-5669
- Jack Science Center
- 1500 Edwards Avenue
- Bismarck, ND 58506
- Degrees: Certification Program
The Bismarck State College, Bismarck, ND Phlebotomy Certification Program is accredited by NAACLS. National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS) specializes in the approval of educational programs in the clinical laboratory sciences and Phlebotomy Certificate Programs. Application deadline is May 1 for the fall semester and Oct. 1 for the spring semester.
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
- Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school—and students are at the heart of everything we do.
- That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL.
- We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training.
- So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
- A.S. - Healthcare Technology and Systems
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Medical Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!