The accredited Phlebotomy Certificate Program at Bismarck State College, Bismarck, ND is a two-semester program with a total of 24 curriculum credits. This program consists of one semester of courses at the college, plus a four-week clinical rotation at one of the laboratories of the Q&R Clinic/ Medcenter One Health Systems in Bismarck, Mandan, or Dickinson, or at Mid-Dakota Clinic and St. Alexius Medical Center in Bismarck. Students who successfully complete the two-semester program will earn a program certificate and be qualified to take a national certification exam. The Phlebotomy Tech Program at Bismarck State College, Bismarck, ND has a limited enrollment of ten students per year. Selection depends upon early date of application as well as academic preparation. This is a demanding program. Successful students are those who are highly disciplined, self-motivated, self-reliant and capable of working independently. An interview is required prior to acceptance into the program.
Bismarck State College, Bismarck, ND
- Phone: 220-224-5669
- Jack Science Center
- 1500 Edwards Avenue
- Bismarck, ND 58506
- Degrees: Certification Program
The Bismarck State College, Bismarck, ND Phlebotomy Certification Program is accredited by NAACLS. National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS) specializes in the approval of educational programs in the clinical laboratory sciences and Phlebotomy Certificate Programs. Application deadline is May 1 for the fall semester and Oct. 1 for the spring semester.
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!