The accredited Phlebotomy Certificate Program at Baker College of Owosso, Owosso, MI is a 30-week program designed to train its students to learn the blood-drawing skill in the college laboratory setting and through supervised phlebotomy experiences in medical settings, study the pre-analytical variables that affect laboratory specimens, and learn how to work successfully as part of the extended laboratory team. After successfully completing all program component, students are eligible to sit for a national Phlebotomy Technician certification exam. The estimated tuition fee at Baker College of Owosso, Owosso, MI Phlebotomy Tech Program is $8,190 excluding books and supplies.
Baker College of Owosso, Owosso, MI Phlebotomy Certificate Program
- Phone: 989-729-3350
- Toll Free: 800-879-3797
- 1020 South Washington Street
- Owosso, MI 48867
- Degrees:Certificate Program
The Baker College of Owosso, Owosso, MI Phlebotomy Certification Program is accredited by NAACLS. National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS) specializes in the approval of educational programs in the clinical laboratory sciences and Phlebotomy Certificate Programs.
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Health Information Management
Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school—and students are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL. We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training. So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
Gainful employment information can be found at UltimateMedical.edu/gainful-employment and includes information on tuition, loan debt, completion, placement, and occupations.
- A.S. - Healthcare Technology and Systems
- Diploma - Healthcare Technology and Systems
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!