The accredited Phlebotomy Certificate Program at Austin Community College, Austin, TX is a one-semester certificate program who trains students in obtaining blood for testing purposes with emphasis on infection prevention, proper patient identification, proper labeling of specimens, and quality assurance.
There are two ways to register for Austin Community College, Austin, TX Phlebotomy Tech Program; for college credit or through the Health Professions Institute (HPI). In order to register for college credit, you must become an ACC student, complete this information session and obtain and submit the program application. In order to register through HPI, you must complete the information session and obtain and submit the program application to the Health Science Admissions office.
Austin Community College, Austin, TX
- Website: http://www.austincc.edu/health/phb/
- Phone: 512-223-5700
- Health Sciences Information and Admissions Office
- Eastview Campus
- Building 8000, Room 8356
- 3401 Webberville Road
- Austin, TX 78702
- Degrees: Certification Program
The Austin Community College, Austin, TX Phlebotomy Certification Program is accredited by NAACLS. National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS) specializes in the approval of educational programs in the clinical laboratory sciences and Phlebotomy Certificate Programs.
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!