The accredited Phlebotomy Certificate Program at Austin Community College, Austin, TX is a one-semester certificate program who trains students in obtaining blood for testing purposes with emphasis on infection prevention, proper patient identification, proper labeling of specimens, and quality assurance.
There are two ways to register for Austin Community College, Austin, TX Phlebotomy Tech Program; for college credit or through the Health Professions Institute (HPI). In order to register for college credit, you must become an ACC student, complete this information session and obtain and submit the program application. In order to register through HPI, you must complete the information session and obtain and submit the program application to the Health Science Admissions office.
Austin Community College, Austin, TX
- Website: http://www.austincc.edu/health/phb/
- Phone: 512-223-5700
- Health Sciences Information and Admissions Office
- Eastview Campus
- Building 8000, Room 8356
- 3401 Webberville Road
- Austin, TX 78702
- Degrees: Certification Program
The Austin Community College, Austin, TX Phlebotomy Certification Program is accredited by NAACLS. National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS) specializes in the approval of educational programs in the clinical laboratory sciences and Phlebotomy Certificate Programs.
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Health Information Management
Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school—and students are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL. We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training. So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
Gainful employment information can be found at UltimateMedical.edu/gainful-employment and includes information on tuition, loan debt, completion, placement, and occupations.
- A.S. - Healthcare Technology and Systems
- Diploma - Healthcare Technology and Systems
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!