The accredited Phlebotomy Certificate Program at ATA College, Louisville, KY is a 10-month program that consists of 57 credit hours. The program prepares graduates to deliver high quality, direct patient care while performing vital phlebotomy techniques through small-group instruction, lab work and clinical experience.
The Phlebotomy Tech Program at ATA College, Louisville, KY has a curriculum that includes Anatomy and Physiology, Phlebotomy Lab 1 and Phlebotomy Clinical. Financial aid is available.
ATA College, Louisville, KY
- Website: http://www.ata.edu/programs/phl.aspx
- Phone: 502.371.8383
- 10180 Linn Station Road, Suite a-200
- Louisville, KY 40223
- Degrees:Certification Program
The ATA College, Louisville, KY Phlebotomy Certification Program is accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!