The accredited Phlebotomy Certificate Program at ATA College, Louisville, KY is a 10-month program that consists of 57 credit hours. The program prepares graduates to deliver high quality, direct patient care while performing vital phlebotomy techniques through small-group instruction, lab work and clinical experience.
The Phlebotomy Tech Program at ATA College, Louisville, KY has a curriculum that includes Anatomy and Physiology, Phlebotomy Lab 1 and Phlebotomy Clinical. Financial aid is available.
ATA College, Louisville, KY
- Website: http://www.ata.edu/programs/phl.aspx
- Phone: 502.371.8383
- 10180 Linn Station Road, Suite a-200
- Louisville, KY 40223
- Degrees:Certification Program
The ATA College, Louisville, KY Phlebotomy Certification Program is accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
- Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school—and students are at the heart of everything we do.
- That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL.
- We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training.
- So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
- A.S. - Healthcare Technology and Systems
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Medical Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!