The accredited Phlebotomy Certificate Program at Asheville – Buncombe Technical Community College, Asheville, NC has a curriculum that prepares students to obtain blood and other specimens for the purpose of laboratory analysis. Course work includes proper specimen collection and handling, communication skills and maintaining patient data. The program consists of 2.5 hours a week for lecture and 9 hours per week of clinical. The Phlebotomy Tech Program at Asheville – Buncombe Technical Community College, Asheville, NC has limited admission with a maximum of 16 seats available for each semester. Applications for spring and fall semesters will be accepted in Bailey Student Services on a first come, first served basis, on or after the first school day in April for the fall semester and the first school day in September for the spring semester. Waiting lists are not carried over to the next class and you must reapply each semester during the admissions process.
Asheville – Buncombe Technical Community College, Asheville, NC
- Phone: 828-254-1921 ext 7520
- 340 Victoria Road
- Asheville, North Carolina 28801
- Degrees: Certification Program
The Asheville – Buncombe Technical Community College, Asheville, NC Phlebotomy Certification Program is accredited by NAACLS. National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS) specializes in the approval of educational programs in the clinical laboratory sciences and Phlebotomy Certificate Programs.
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!