The accredited Phlebotomy Certificate Program at Arizona College of Allied Health, Glendale, AZ is two quarters. Each quarter is ten weeks divided into two five-week sessions. After the on-campus portion of the program, each student completes an off-campus five week clinical externship in the last session of the program. Including the externship, the entire program requires approximately twenty weeks.
Requirements for admission at Arizona College of Allied Health, Glendale, AZ Phlebotomy Tech Program includes: Student Application, High School Diploma/GED, Verification Statement or Ability to Benefit Testing (ATB), Passing score on our entrance exam, Enrollment Agreement, Financial Aid Packaging and Personal Statement of General Health.
Arizona College of Allied Health, Glendale, AZ
- Website: http://www.arizonacollege.edu/programs/phlebotomy/
- Phone: 602-222-9300
- 4425 W Olive Ave # 300
- Glendale, AZ 85302-3851
- Degrees: Certification Program
The Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools institutionally accredits Arizona College of Allied Health, and is listed by the United States Department of Education as a nationally recognized accrediting agency.
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Medical Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!