The accredited Phlebotomy Certificate Program at Arizona College of Allied Health, Glendale, AZ is two quarters. Each quarter is ten weeks divided into two five-week sessions. After the on-campus portion of the program, each student completes an off-campus five week clinical externship in the last session of the program. Including the externship, the entire program requires approximately twenty weeks.
Requirements for admission at Arizona College of Allied Health, Glendale, AZ Phlebotomy Tech Program includes: Student Application, High School Diploma/GED, Verification Statement or Ability to Benefit Testing (ATB), Passing score on our entrance exam, Enrollment Agreement, Financial Aid Packaging and Personal Statement of General Health.
Arizona College of Allied Health, Glendale, AZ
- Website: http://www.arizonacollege.edu/programs/phlebotomy/
- Phone: 602-222-9300
- 4425 W Olive Ave # 300
- Glendale, AZ 85302-3851
- Degrees: Certification Program
The Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools institutionally accredits Arizona College of Allied Health, and is listed by the United States Department of Education as a nationally recognized accrediting agency.
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
- Hemodialysis Technician
- Medical Laboratory Assistant
- Massage Therapy
- Business Administration
- Electronic Health Records
- Medical Billing & Coding
- Medical Assisting/Medical Clinical Assistant
- Medical Laboratory Technician
- Surgical Technology
- Criminal Justice
- Commercial & Industrial Maintenance Technician
- IT Support Specialist
- Phlebotomist - Diploma
- Medical Laboratory Technician - Associate in Specialized Technology
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Associate of Science in Medical Laboratory Technician
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- ECG/Phlebotomy/Lab Assistant
Get hands-on training with Brookline College. We offer diploma and degree programs in the areas of health care, business, nursing, criminal justice, paralegal, and computer security. We understand that today's student is busy with many responsibilities, so we offer day, evening, and online classes, giving you options to fit school into your schedule.
- Diploma - Patient Care Technician
The Jolie Academies can give you the skills, professional instruction, and hands-on training and you'll need to launch your career the rewarding cosmetology field.
- Multi-Skill Health Technician
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career. Whether you are pursing a degree for the first time, going back to school as an adult learner, or furthering your career with an advanced degree, our faculty and staff will partner with you to give your dreams direction.
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science - Pre-Physician Assistant
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science with a Concentration in Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science - Pre-Physical Therapy
The Berkeley Advantage®
Preparing students for professional and personal success is what Berkeley College is all about. From career-focused degree and certificate programs offered in some of today’s most in-demand professions to extensive support resources, YOU are at the center of everything we do at Berkeley. Our commitment to students begins with their very first inquiries.
- Certificate in Patient Care Technician