The Certificate of Proficiency Phlebotomy program at Arkansas State University offers a total of 8 credit hours of study. This study consists of CPR, First Aid training as well as a clinical program. The clinical program provides students with practical knowledge and firsthand experience in their field of study prior to obtaining a position after school. This program also provides a class on more basic aspects of phlebotomy.
Though Arkansas State University operates from many different campuses, phlebotomy is offered only at the Jonesboro campus.
5504 Krueger Drive
Jonesboro AR 72401
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
- Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school—and students are at the heart of everything we do.
- That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL.
- We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training.
- So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
- A.S. - Healthcare Technology and Systems
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Medical Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!