Phlebotomy Certification Training Program
The Alaska Star Training Institute is in Ketchikan, Juneau, and Anchorage, Alaska. The Alaska Star Training Institute runs a Phlebotomy Certification Program for undergraduates, or for those who hold current medical certificates. The Alaska Star Training Institute welcomes high school graduates who can demonstrate their Graduate Education Diploma, or GED. The Phlebotomy Certification Program at the Alaska Star Training Institute also welcomes those with current or expired medical certificates to renew their skills in the field of Phlebotomy. The Certification program is also open to those who currently practice in the field of health care and who may need to formalize the skills that they already possess.
Phlebotomy training in a Convenient Location
Situated in a convenient locations in Ketchikan, Juneau, and Anchorage, Alaska, the Alaska Star Training Institute has pleasant places to gain Phlebotomy certification training.
Whether you are a recent high school graduate, or even a practicing health care professional, the Phlebotomy Certification Program, at the Alaska Star Training Institute is an ideal way to gain practical skills in a growing field of health care services.
Get your Phlebotomy career on the right track
Kick start your career as a professional health care provider by enrolling in a Phlebotomy Certification Training Program today, and enhance your career prospects. The Phlebotomy Certification Program, at the Alaska Star Training Institute provides a combination of theoretical lessons, as well as hands on practical experience with real patients.
Phlebotomy Certification Training Program with a solid reputation
This means that when you graduate as a Phlebotomist from the Alaska Star Training Institute, you will graduate with a highly regarded certificate of completion, but also the practical skills and experience to begin working as a phlebotomist right away.
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
- Works closely with an advisory board from the medical community to ensure that their curriculum, equipment and instruction are current and relevant.
- Offers special tuition pricing for Veterans, Active Duty Military and spouses/qualifying dependents of all Active Duty, National Guard and Reserves.
- ABHES-accredited: An advantage upon graduation
- Short-term education: Programs range from 10 months to 2 years
- Blackboard Learn mobile allows students to complete assignments on the go.
- A.S. - Healthcare Technology and Systems
- Diploma - Healthcare Technology and Systems
CTU Classes Are As Close As The Mobile App.
Take classes with the help of your smartphone, tablet or laptop. CTU’s online bachelor’s programs were ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by U.S. News & World Report.
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management - Health Informatics
- View Certificates, Associates or Bachelors Degree Programs in Medical Assisting Near YOU!
- Free Information for Medical Assisting, Healthcare Administration, Medical Billing, Coding & Transcription Degree Programs & MORE.
- Enter YOUR Needs and Requirements & Get Matched to the Perfect Campus or Online Degree Programs.
- Accredited, Flexible and Affordable Medical Assisting Programs that Fit Your Time & Budget. Use our Matching Service - It's Easy and FREE!
How long does the Phlebotomy Certification Training Program take?
The Phlebotomy Training Course at AK Star Training Institute requires applicants to have attained their high school diploma or equivalent as well as having completed CPR and First Aid certification. This training program is not necessarily offered at all times and therefore it is important to contact the school for information about when it will be offered again.
The program lasts a total of 9 weeks and requires students to complete approximately 100 hours of clinicals. The school addresses (there are three locations) are listed below.
Upon completion of this program students are eligible to sit for the nation accreditation exam and will be able to work in the industry immediately.
What are the pre-requisites for the Phlebotomy Certification Program, at the Alaska Star Training Institute?
The pre-requisite for the Phlebotomy Certification Program, at the Alaska Star Training Institute is completion of a Graduate Education Diploma, or GED, or equivalent level of education.
In order to apply for the program applicants must submit their transcripts, test scores and immunization records as well as agreeing to undertake a background check and drug test.
Address details for the Phlebotomy Certification Program, at the Alaska Star Training Institute:
Alaska Star Training Institute
Phone : (907) 247-1431
Ketchikan Office Juneau Office Anchorage Office
120 Carlanna Lake Rd 8800 Glacier Hwy #102 207 E. Northern Lights Blvd.
Ketchikan, AK 99901 Juneau, AK 99801 Anchorage, AK
Alaska Phlebotomy Training Schools
We also have a range of options for Phlebotomy training programs at other locations around Alaska. Click here to see our short list of more options for local Alaska Phlebotomy Training Schools at Phlebotomy Certification Programs.