The certificate of proficiency program for phlebotomy at Arkansas Northeaster College is a 16-week program consisting of 58 hours of theory and lab practice as well as 120 hours of clinical experience. In their clinical experience students are supervised in real world settings to gain firsthand experience with the requirements of their career.
Admission into this program requires up to date immunizations as well as specified COMPASS test results. The process of gaining admission into this program is also highly competitive as students with the highest test scores and grades have the best chance of getting into the program if it fills over the maximum.
There are background checks that will be run prior to acceptance into this program and students will be required to follow a strict code of conduct and rules in order to remain enrolled in the program. Students can and will be removed from the program if they fail the background check or abuse the code of conduct while enrolled.
Arkansas Northeaster College
2501 South Division Street
Blytheville AR 72315
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Health Information Management
Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school—and students are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL. We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training. So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
Gainful employment information can be found at UltimateMedical.edu/gainful-employment and includes information on tuition, loan debt, completion, placement, and occupations.
- A.S. - Healthcare Technology and Systems
- Diploma - Healthcare Technology and Systems
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!