The certificate of proficiency program for phlebotomy at Arkansas Northeaster College is a 16-week program consisting of 58 hours of theory and lab practice as well as 120 hours of clinical experience. In their clinical experience students are supervised in real world settings to gain firsthand experience with the requirements of their career.
Admission into this program requires up to date immunizations as well as specified COMPASS test results. The process of gaining admission into this program is also highly competitive as students with the highest test scores and grades have the best chance of getting into the program if it fills over the maximum.
There are background checks that will be run prior to acceptance into this program and students will be required to follow a strict code of conduct and rules in order to remain enrolled in the program. Students can and will be removed from the program if they fail the background check or abuse the code of conduct while enrolled.
Arkansas Northeaster College
2501 South Division Street
Blytheville AR 72315
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
- Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school—and students are at the heart of everything we do.
- That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL.
- We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training.
- So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
- A.S. - Healthcare Technology and Systems
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Medical Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!