The accredited Phlebotomy Certificate Program at University of Nevada – Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV is designed for the student who is already enrolled in a science-based college major but who wants to begin their opportunities for a career in laboratory medicine prior to graduation with their degree. This program is flexibly designed to coordinate the schedules of busy students and the program’s clinical affiliation sites.
Students who wish to enter the Phlebotomy Tech Program at University of Nevada – Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV must meet the following requirements which includes enrollment in good standing at UNLV, grade of C or better in MATH 124, BIOL 189 and 196 or equivalent courses, overall College GPA of 2.5, negative Drug Screen, criminal background check , proof of medical insurance during enrollment in CLS courses and roper immunizations including Hepatitis B (Hep A recommended) and a TB skin test.
University of Nevada – Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV
- Phone: 702-895-0977
- 4505 S. Maryland Pkwy
- Las Vegas, NV 89154
- Degrees: Certification Program
The University of Nevada – Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV Phlebotomy Certification Program is accredited by NAACLS. National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS) specializes in the approval of educational programs in the clinical laboratory sciences and Phlebotomy Certificate Programs.
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!