The Best Arkansas Phlebotomy Training Schools
The best Phlebotomy training schools in Arkansas provide all of the skills and knowledge required to become a fully trained Phlebotomist. Upon graduating from Phlebotomy program in Arkansas, you will be able to work as a Phlebotomist in a medical clinic or hospital anywhere in the state, or across the USA. You will have skills and experience across all of the different aspects of Phlebotomy, including venipuncture, sample labeling, diagnostics, and patient health care. The best part about choosing an Arkansas Phlebotomy program is that you will also complete the practical aspects of being a Phlebotomist and have practical experience working with real patients. You can expect to have completed elements of work experience in a clinic, laboratory or hospital and have performed many venipuctures, dealing with real life patients. The best thing about selecting a Phlebotomy course in Arkansas is that you will be fully trained and ready to commence employment as soon as you complete the course.
Arkansas Phlebotomy Certification
At the time of writing, the state of Arkansas does not require Certification to practice Phlebotomy. But here at Phlebotomy certification programs, we always recommend that you aim to achieve Certification as a professional Phlebotomist. When you graduate from Phlebotomy training in Arkansas, it is possible to apply for certification. The requirements of Phlebotomy certification in Arkansas are the same as other States, whereby you will be required to demonstrate Phlebotomy skills and practical experience with 100 venipunctures. We certainly recommend that you aim for Phlebotomy certification in Arkansas, because there may be some employers who prefer to accept graduates with national certification. When you graduate from an Arkansas Phlebotomy school, it is good to demonstrate that you can meet the minimum level of knowledge, skills and experience.
Entry requirements for Phlebotomy training in Arkansas
The general entry requirements for Phlebotomy training in Arkansas include a high school graduate diploma, or graduate equivalent diploma. In order to apply for an Arkansas Phlebotomy school, it is not a requirement for academic excellence, but rather to show an aptitude for learning, and a good work ethic.
How long does Phlebotomy training in Arkansas take?
The average Phlebotomy training course in Arkansas involved 1 or 2 semesters of study, as well as a practical level of Phlebotomy training. The average Phlebotomy training program in Arkansas can be completed in less than 12 months, and you are ready to find Phlebotomist jobs in Arkansas, or anywhere around the USA that you might want to try.
List of Phlebotomy Training Schools in Arkansas
We have made up a list of some of the best Phlebotomy Training Schools in Arkansas so that you can find a local Phlebotomy course that suits you.
1.University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
4301 West Markham Street,
Little Rock, AR 72205
2. University of Arkansas Community College at Batesville
2005 White Drive,
Batesville, AR 72501
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
- Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school—and students are at the heart of everything we do.
- That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL.
- We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training.
- So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
- A.S. - Healthcare Technology and Systems
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Medical Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!
3. University of Arkansas Community College at Hope
2500 S Main Street,
Hope, AR 71801
4. University of Arkansas Community College at Morrilton
1537 University Boulevard,
Morrilton, AR 72110
5. Northwest Arkansas Community College
One College Drive,
Bentonville, AR 72712
6. Southeast Arkansas College
1900 Hazel Street,
Pine Bluff, AR 71603
7. Black River Technical College
1410 Arkansas Highway 304,
Pocahontas, AR 72455
8. Cossatot Community College
183 College Drive,
De Queen, AR 71832
9. South Arkansas Community College
300 South West Avenue,
El Dorado, AR 71730
10. Petra Allied Health Admissions Office
P.O. Box 6611
Springdale AR 72766
1515 Pioneer Drive
Harrison, AR 72601