Online education seems to be the norm these days, and for excellent reasons. Online courses allow students to complete academic requirements at their own pace, and do not require transport expenditure. Online courses also open students to opportunities that otherwise may not be available to them if they only attend campus classes. There is a [...]
How to Become an Phlebotomy Tech for Children – Phlebotomy Technician Specialist. Phlebotomy, or the science of collecting blood by making an incision in a vein or puncturing a finger or heel, is a broad field such that specializations occur. In the same manner that other allied health professions are also further subdivided into more specific [...]
New Phlebotomy Technology – Phlebotomy Goes Wireless. Blood collection procedures are not only inconvenient (or traumatic) for patients; they are equally cumbersome for phlebotomists too. For one, phlebotomists – medical professionals whose primary duty is to collect blood specimen from a human or animal patient – have to deal with considerable paperwork apart from doing actual venipuncture [...]
Phlebotomy Training Info
- Online phlebotomy certification training – Is it Possible?
- Intro into the World of Phlebotomy.
- Phlebotomy technician salary – How much does a phlebotomist make?
- How to become a phlebotomy tech – Getting Started with a Phlebotomy Career!
- The job duties of a phlebotomist – What a phlebotomist does all day!